Abstract submissions are now being accepted for SCCT Winter 2018: London. The deadline to submit your abstract is December 1, 2017.
The SCCT Winter 2018: London Meeting Organizing Committee welcomes submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field for poster presentations.
Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register for and attend SCCT Winter 2018: London. All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement of the Journal of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (JCCT).
Submit your abstract
Please include an author list and contact information with your abstract submission.
Guidelines and tips
Start preparing now to present your work at this premier cardiovascular CT event. Review the following guidelines and tips for successful abstracts.
Key dates for the SCCT Winter 2018 abstract program
|Oct. 3, 2017
|| Abstract submission opens
|Dec. 1, 2017
|| Abstract submission closes
|Late Dec. 2017
|| Notifications sent to First Authors
|Early Jan. 2018
|| Abstract acceptance/decline deadline
Commercial Relationship Disclosure Procedures
- All financial relationships with commercial interests relevant to the research reported in the abstract must be disclosed.
- As the First Author, it is your responsibility to provide all commercial relationship disclosures for yourself, your spouse/partner and each of your co-authors during the abstract acceptance process.
- Relevant non-remunerative positions that may create a conflict of interest must also be reported.
SCCT Winter 2018 London Organizing Committee
- Edward Nicol, MD, FSCCT
- Leslee J. Shaw, PhD, FSCCT
- Todd C. Villines, MD, FSCCT
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.703.766.1706.